In addition to general clinical and diagnostic measures, we provide the following:
- General Medicine and Primary Care
- Full medical Check-ups and screens
- Preventive Medicine
- Acute and chronic illness
- Diagnostic Services including Bone Mineral Density and Body Composition Assessments
- Metabolic Medicine and nutritional advice
- Cardiovascular medicine and cardiovascular disease prevention
- Mental Health
- Occupational Health including pre-employment medicals
- Preventative health medicine
- Specialist referrals* Gender Specific Medical Health Well Woman and Well Man checks
You are very welcome to be accompanied by a trusted friend or relative at your consultation if you wish, and this is all the more important if English is not your first language, or if you feel you might not be able to express what you need clearly to the doctor or nurse.
In additon, for intimate examinations, you will be offered the choice of having another professional clinician present at the examination. This is called chaperoning.
Because we are a small practice this might not be possible at all times. If we cant allocate a chaperone when you wish one to be there, then we can reschedule your examination to another time.