This is a long established practice under the leadership of Dr Kaye.
Dr Georges Kaye has been running his private general practice, for three decades. The practice has forged professional and scientific links to many hospitals, institutions and practitioners, including some of the finest specialists in London and around the world.
The practice aims to provide thorough, caring and high quality medicine for the best interest of the patient. Dr Kaye is a General Practitioner with 30 years experience.
We are a small team, sharing information and expertise to provide the best possible service for our patients. We are located in South Kensington and can arrange diagnostic tests or specialist consultations at a range of centres within the London area.
We ensure that all our patients are treated equally with respect and dignity and are given enough time with the doctor. We aim to provide a friendly and helpful atmosphere. The practice has invested heavily in state-of-the-art equipment and technology in order to optimize diagnosis and treatment.
Our special interests include:
- General Medicine and Primary Care
- Full medical Check-ups and screens
- Preventive Medicine
- Acute and chronic illness
- Diagnostic Services including Bone Mineral Density and Body Composition Assessments
- Metabolic Medicine and nutritional advice
- Cardiovascular medicine and cardiovascular disease prevention
- Mental Health
- Occupational Health including pre-employment medicals
- Preventative health medicine
- Specialist referrals
- Gender Specific Medical Health Well Woman and Well Man checks
Meet The Team
Dr Georges Kaye – GMC Registration Number 2278830
Occasional on-call and holiday cover
Dr Ebba Niellsen – GMC Registration Number 3699797
Mrs Joanne Van Horn – Practice Manager
Ms Lulu Barsotti – Medical note taker / Personal Assistant
Mrs Alison Baldwin – Co-Ordinator
We are situated in a charming Mews house, at the intersection of Old Brompton Road and Queen’s Gate.